WHAT IS A FORMED DRUM LINER?
Formed Drum Liners fit inside your drum like a second skin, eliminating folds or air pockets which make the liner ideal for use with follower plates, pumps and mixers. Formed liners have a lip that fits over the drum preventing leakage between the liner and the drum wall. They are particularly suitable for adhesives, colours, cosmetics, silicone and food products.
- Ideal for standard open top 210 litre steel drums (also referred to as 48 and 55 gallon drums, 200ltr and 216ltr drums for example).
- Approx dimensions 574x864mm with a 55mm overhang lip.
- They are clear as standard but available in blue also.
- Anti Static and food approved as standard with other materials available upon request.
- LDPE 300mu as standard, which is widely recycled, but can supply in other materials.
- Ideal for products which are mixed or pumped out (e.g. paints, chemicals and cosmetics) and for use with follower plates.
Order online or call Customer Support for further information and advice. Order can also be placed over the phone if you prefer.
The Drum Liners are priced and sold per pack, with 5 liners per pack.