A 75.7ltr (20 US gal) UN “X” rated overpack manufactured in yellow blow-moulded, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, which makes it lightweight but durable and weather and chemical resistant. Complete with a course thread screw-on lid.
This model is ideal for:
- The safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials
- Spill containment
- The clean-up of hazardous materials
- As an original shipping container
- Bio-waste disposal and incineration
- Holding small non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys etc. of non-leaking hazardous materials. If the contents are leaking you must use absorbent material to pack and absorb the leak – NO FREE LIQUIDS
- UN Rating – 1H2/X57/S
- Capacity – 75.7 litre (20 US Gal)
- Closure Type – Screw-on
- Inside dimensions – 49.3cm top x 42.6cm bottom and 52.7cm height
- Able to Hold – 1 x 19litre drum/container
- Weight – 5.9kg
Delivery & Returns
At ITP Packaging we’ve tried to make the shipping process as simple as possible. For most mainland UK post codes standard delivery is FREE. For orders to Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland, the delivery charge will be clearly added to your order prior to checkout so that you are fully informed before you commit to payment.
Free delivery is 1-3 days but you can also upgrade to Next Day or AM delivery if preferred.
Currently our online system is only available for orders delivered to UK and Ireland. However, for any orders outside of the UK or Ireland, please contact 0333 987 4565 or email email@example.com and we will happily assist you further.
If you receive your delivery and for some reason you’re not entirely happy and wish to return it, please contact our Customer Support team on 0333 987 4564 within 48 hours and they issue you with a returns document. All we ask is that you return the goods to us within 30 days of issuing the returns document and we’ll either refund or issue a replacement.