Our 60 litre open top blue plastic drums (barrel/keg) are produced from high density polyethylene (HDPE). Each drum has two side handles for easy handling and are supplied with a black plastic lid with an inner gasket and steel clamping ring. The steel clamp ring ensures a tight and secure fit that will lock in your product as well as odours.
These kegs are perfect if you need to move your products by air, land or sea. They are ideal for storing and transporting a wide range of bulk products including pastes, creams, granules and solids. They are food grade certified and also UN certified for chemicals, detergents and other hazardous products.
- Capacity: 60 litres
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: 395mm diameter x 615 mm height
- Side handles: Yes
- Internal opening diameter 330mm and internal height 580mm
- Manufactured from food grade material
- Containers supplied with lid and gasket
- Tamper evident steel closing ring
- UN Approved packing group I, II, and III certified for solid or granular material to 112 kg
- UN mark: UN1H2/X88/S/**
- UN Approved for transportation of hazardous materials
- Cable Lock available
- Protect your drum with a liner Round Bottom Liner 400mmx900mmx100mu and Formed Liner for Plastic Drums are a perfect fit!