AbsorGel® Blanket X container desiccant is based on the proven capabilities of calcium chloride to remove moisture from the air. The absorbed water is turned into a gel so that water can’t leak back into the air. With a container, they can be placed on top of the cargo or pallets. If used in caravans, they can be placed on the floor or beds.
Although they were originally designed for shipping containers, they are also idea for caravans, motor homes and self storage.
- Weight: 2.25Kg
- Dimensions: 900mm length x 440mm width x 20mm depth
- For tightly packed containers
- When no lashing rings are available
- Works in all industries
- Motor homes/Caravans/Self Storage
Why Choose AbsorGel® Blanket X
- High absorption
- Easy to use
- Covers large surface area
- More effective than clay or silica gel
- Absorbs 300% its own weight, depending on temperature and relative humidity
As a guide, we would recommend 2 or 3 blankets for a 20′ container with dry goods and 4 or 5 blankets if the goods are moist. Likewise, for a 40′ container we suggest 4 to 6 blankets or 8 to 10 blankets, again depending on the contents. Please note, this is just a guide based on our experience but the number may vary depending on the length of time, range of temperatures and contents. Were happy to discuss further should you require any advice.
For our full range of moisture absorption products please visit desiccants