|Name||10 - 90||100 - 190||200 - 290||300+|
|Formed Liner for 120 Litre Plastic Drum||£5.92||£5.36||£4.92||£4.54|
|Formed Liner for 30 Litre Plastic Drum||£4.17||£3.13||£2.50||£2.27|
|Formed Liner for 60 Litre Plastic Drum||£4.75||£3.80||£3.45||£3.17|
Formed Liners for Plastic Drums fit inside your pail like a second skin, eliminating folds or air pockets with make the liner ideal for use with follower plates, pumps and mixers. Formed liners have a lip that fits over the pail preventing leakage between the liner and the pail wall. They are particularly suitable for adhesives, colours, cosmetics, silicone and food products.
To find the correct liner for your metal pail please measure the internal top diameter of the pail and the internal height of the pail. The diameter and height of the liner should match this (with a small tolerance).
- Ideal for 30, 60 and 120 Open Top Plastic Drums.
- They are clear as standard.
- Anti-Static and food approved as standard but other materials available upon request.
- LDPE as standard, which is widely recycled, but can supply in other materials
- Ideal for products which are mixed or pumped out (e.g. paints, chemicals and cosmetics) and for use with follower plates.
Order online or call Customer Support for further information and advice. Order can also be placed over the phone if you prefer.
The Formed Liners are priced individually and sold in multiples of 10.