The Tri-Sure Steel Bung Spanner is designed to remove bungs from steel drums with ease and without causing any damage.
- A lightweight and compact tool
- Made from mild steel
- Includes tab seal remover
How to remove the tab seal:
1. Using the handle of the Tri-Sure plug wrench, ensure the ear of the Tab-Seal Cap is raised above the surface of the drum.
2. Locate the pin in the hold provided in the ear. Pull the tool gently backwards until the ear is forced back.
3. The tool should be rocked from side to side. Causing the bridges to break on the Tab-Seal® Cap and continue to lever back.
4. Using the full leverage available, push down on the tool causing the tamper evident centre strip of the Tab-Seal Cap to tear away completely.
5. Carefully the Tab-Seal can be removed from the drum and access to the drum closure will now be possible.
Delivery & Returns
At ITP Packaging we’ve tried to make the shipping process as simple as possible. For most mainland UK post codes standard delivery is FREE. For orders to Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland, the delivery charge will be clearly added to your order prior to checkout so that you are fully informed before you commit to payment.
Free delivery is 1-3 days but you can also upgrade to Next Day or AM delivery if preferred.
Currently our online system is only available for orders delivered to UK and Ireland. However, for any orders outside of the UK or Ireland, please contact 0333 987 4565 or email email@example.com and we will happily assist you further.
If you receive your delivery and for some reason you’re not entirely happy and wish to return it, please contact our Customer Support team on 0333 987 4564 within 48 hours and they issue you with a returns document. All we ask is that you return the goods to us within 30 days of issuing the returns document and we’ll either refund or issue a replacement.