Our 1000 litre IBC with integrated plastic pallet is designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. The galvanised steel cage protects the inner HDPE plastic bottle offering UN approved protection. The IBC is stackable and easily moved with a forklift or pallet truck. The galvanised steel frame around the plastic bottle guarantees high stability.
- 1000 Litre IBC
- HDPE Bottle with a galvanised steel cage
- Integrated composite pallet (steel and plastic)
- Integrated plastic skid pallet
- 63kg (approx. weight of bottle is 17Kg)
- 50 mm integrated piston valve, fitted at the base (S60x6)
- 150 mm top centre opening fitted with plastic screw lid (S160x7)
- 2 metal label plates 722 × 390 mm galvanized on both sides,
- Food Grade material (For food approved, see our food approved IBC)
- UN Approved
Please note the IBC may differ slightly from the picture, although dimensions and specifications will be the same. Please contact Customer Support if you have any questions.
Delivery & Returns
At ITP Packaging we’ve tried to make the shipping process as simple as possible. For most mainland UK post codes standard delivery is FREE. For orders to Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland, the delivery charge will be clearly added to your order prior to checkout so that you are fully informed before you commit to payment.
Free delivery is 1-3 days but you can also upgrade to Next Day or AM delivery if preferred.
Currently our online system is only available for orders delivered to UK and Ireland. However, for any orders outside of the UK or Ireland, please contact 0333 987 4565 or email email@example.com and we will happily assist you further.
If you receive your delivery and for some reason you’re not entirely happy and wish to return it, please contact our Customer Support team on 0333 987 4564 within 48 hours and they issue you with a returns document. All we ask is that you return the goods to us within 30 days of issuing the returns document and we’ll either refund or issue a replacement.